Monday, August 26, 2013

Photo Diary: Urban Chill | CreativeGesture

Hey everyone, this weekend has been wet and wild to say the least, not nice enough to chill by the beach but perfect for a wee explore around the city! My last photo diary was very well received so I will continue this series as I love this style of blog post, it's a great way of seeing different parts of the world. I visited the beautiful Cathedral upon the hill which bell rings out over the city everyday, growing up in this city the cathedral has been an icon, from the main street you can see it standing tall watching over the city. I love the art of the windows and the style of the architecture.. not to mention the beautiful staircase to the sky! 


2 comments:

  1. Making it possible to still enjoy food, feeling more energetic with the body shape desired. It can be done for all body sizes and will allow those clothes that used to fit, fit health centres in the UK. No more then 3 sessions are usually required

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're adorable and I love your style!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Id love to hear your thought and suggestions on this blog post so leave me a comment below.. dont forget to include a link to your blog! x Carrie