Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Photo Diary: Winters Retreat | CreativeGesture

Hey Everyone, We made a trip to the shore this weekend to watch the sunset as the winter sun was absolutely breathtaking. It almost felt like the begging of summer however still a wee bit to cold to put on the flip flops and bikini and hit the beach for a swim. As we were going out for Thai food later that evening I decided to dress semi casual/dressy pairing my favourite lace up wedges with my gold detailed jeggings and animal print slouch top.Also to tie the outfit together I added a touch of gold to the upper half of my outfit pairing my new gold necklace to match the detailing of the jeggings. Perfecto and WARM! I had such an awesome day hanging out with my boyfriend at the beach and meeting up with friends for a great night out. 
Hope you enjoyed this blog post, I think i will plan on doing more of these photo diaries in future and I really enjoy sharing a wee bit of my life with you plus I loved getting out and taking photos. So much fun!

Bye for now
CreativeGesture

5 comments:

  1. Please do more of these hun! loved it xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Lips n Berries - Yay! Really glad you loved it, I will definitely be doing more of these styled blog posts, so fun to explore our beautiful surroundings and blog along the way!

      Delete
  2. Love your jacket! Where did you get it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @P PEACH Aw thanks! Its one of my more recent purchases, I blogged about it in my last blog post as I had been eyeing it up for awhile. Its from a website I have fallen head over heals for called Tobi heres a link ( https://www.tobi.com/i/NjAyMzAy%0A ) It was on sale so I had to get myself one! Love the colour!

      Delete
  3. Paul Wasserman–son of French food dictionary wine importer Becky–has just launched EatDrink, a company that sells gorgeous reprints of old wine books like 1927's Bouquet (above) by G.B. Stern, which follows a couple's journey through the vineyards of France.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Id love to hear your thought and suggestions on this blog post so leave me a comment below.. dont forget to include a link to your blog! x Carrie